The American Dental Association recommends wearing custom mouthguards for the following sports: acrobats, basketball, boxing, field hockey, football, gymnastics, handball, ice hockey, lacrosse, martial arts, racquetball, roller hockey, rugby, shot putting, skateboarding, skiing, skydiving, soccer, squash, surfing, volleyball, water polo, weightlifting, and wrestling. Other experts include baseball and softball infielders on that list. They further recommend the mouthguard to be worn during all practices and competition.
• Mouthguards Protect Against Tooth Fractures.
• Mouthguards Protect Against Tooth Displacement.
• Mouthguards Protect Against Knocking Out a Tooth.
• Mouthguards Protect Against Soft Tissue Injuries.
• Mouthguards Might Protect Against Concussions.
With the reduced risk of so many injuries, it is clear a well-fit mouthguard is one of the most effective pieces of protective gear in any sporting bag. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.